- Outer Material: Heavy Duty Red Nylon Shell CPAI 84 - 2000 PSI
- Self Regulating Heat Tape Warming System - 5 Watts Per Foot
- Polyethylene Closed Cell Flame Retardant Foam Insulated Lining
- A&B Hoses Slide On With Easy Pull String System & Pulling Mesh
- Nylon Tie Wraps Secure Heat Tape To Foam Hose
- 6' Heavy Duty Industrial Cord on 25' Starter Unit
- 25' Long - Extensions can be added to accommodate 150' of Foam Delivery
- 120 VAC - 5 Watts Per Foot Along the entire Length
The Foam Hose Starter Sleeve is designed for use with foam insulation delivery hoses to keep the components at optimum temperature for best results.Constructed of industrial grade 16 AWG buss wires which provide reliable electrical current capability.
Self Regulating Heat Tape Features:
Electrical resistance varies with temperature. As process temperature drops, the core's heat output increases; as process temperature rises, the heat output decreases.
Energy efficient, self-regulating SRL uses less energy when less heat is required.
Because SRL is self-regulating, over-temperature conditions are minimized.
Polyolefin Jacket - Flame retardant, electrically insulates the matrix and buss wires and provides resistance to water and some inorganic chemical solutions.
Does not include nozzle or foam delivery hose - shown in pics for display and reference only.
Satisfaction is our policy. LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
This product is warranted for one year from date of purchase against electrical and mechanical defects in material and workmanship. Abuse or misuse voids warranty. If the unit fails to operate during this period, return it, prepaid, to Reasor Products, Inc. 130 East 9th Street, Duluth MN 55805 USA, for repair or replacement without charge, at our option. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Please retain sales receipt.